Popular Services Requested For Property Management
Each Business has Different Requirements & To Help you make a Better Decision We have 3 Different Types of Plans - To Suit Your Individual Requirement without Adding Cost.
Stand Alone Tasks
If the requirement is Only for a Single Task such as Data Entry, Database Building, Shifting Your CRM to a New Platform, Social Media Management, Internet Marketing, Email Campaigns, Lead Generation, Wordpress or Customised Website Product Listings, MLS Entry, Book Keeping, Searching for New Property Listings, Cold Calling, etc.
Any Single Task that needs to be done. We recommend this Plan
- It is Very Competitively Priced
- You can ask for a Flat Rate
- You can have multiple Agents Working on your task if you are in a rush.
- Your Receive Daily Work Reports
- You can Pay Per Day
- You Receive Daily Work Reports
Pay Per Hour Assistants
A Pay Per Hour Assistant is Essentially an Assistant who can perform all secretarial tasks such as Data Entry, CRM Management, Making outbound calls, Managing Inbound Calls, Emails, Calendars, Reach out to Tenants - They can do a wide variety of tasks.
And They will work on Days & at a Time that is most convenient for you.
If your requirement is for a Part-Time or Ad Hoc, Multi Tasking Assistant or Assistants this is the right plan for you.
- Same Virtual Assistant Reports for Work Daily.
- You can communicate directly with your Assistant via Email or Local Phone Number as you Require.
- You can Interview your Assistant before you decide.
Our Virtual Employee Plan is designed for Companies & Enterprises, Individuals who require Staff to work regularly, for example, Executive Assistants, Assistants to Managers & Supervisors, Collection Agents, Tele-Callers, Buyer' Assistants etc.
They can be Hired to work for 8 or 4 hours. They can be Paid Weekly or Monthly.
This is a Highly Cost Effective Plan and the Employer Enjoys all the benefits of a Regular Employee without the Additional Costs
- Lowest Price in All Plans.
- No Change in Pricing for Minimum 6 Months
- Free Training Period If Tasks need to be Switched Mid Employment .
- Can be asked to Work Over the weekend